IoT Gas Meter Solution
This system adopts the special IoT segment provided by the cellular network operator, through GPRS (CDMA, WCDMA), 4G, NB-loT, etc., and makes full use of the high coverage of the network, real-time online transmission, TCP/IP reliable transmission and other mechanisms to achieve real-time data communication between the data center and the meter for functions such as “remote automatic meter reading”, “real-time price adjustment and prepayment (gas quantity or amount) of the central settlement”, “remote real-time control”, and "LCD of relevant information''.
This system consists of IoT smart gas meter and data management center, etc., which are accessed through the operator's base station with no intermediate equipment.
- Use the operator's cellular network with reliable network and communication
- End-to-end communication, without communication distance limitation
- Automatic data reporting, reducing the cost of manual meter reading.
- Various Internet methods, convenient for bill payment.
- The meter can be controlled, set and queried through the management platform.
- Reliable network: use the operator's cellular network with reliable network and communication, as well as bear multi-industry multi-application with extremely high network utilization.
- Plug and Play: IoT gas meter terminal is ready to use after leaving the factory, with outstanding advantages such as small amount of engineering debugging and maintenance.
- Easy deployment: the management center adopts B/S architecture, realizing concurrent login of multiple terminals; supporting mobile OneNet cloud platform and Tianyi IoT cloud platform.
- Flexible payment: realize a variety of billing and payment scenarios under the Management Center's settlement mode.
- Data security: support terminal IoT gas meter terminal settlement mode. All the billing and settlement completely rely on the account management center, which is safe and reliable.