Gas Safety Smart Forewarning System
I. Gas safety — a way to achieve the “zero fatality” goal
II. System objectives
a. Exhaust air when using gas, valve shutoff when alarming
- The valve, exhaust system and alarm equipment form a real-time response local area network.
- The meter manages the metering, temperature and pressure to start the exhaust air.
- Shut off the valve with gas leak alarm.
b. Real-time networking, timely services, early warning, early detection
- Whether the combustible gas detector is online, in working order, and overdue for a service.
- The discovery of hidden dangers and detection of small leaks can be timely feedback, and early measures can be taken when the meter gives a timely warning.
c. Network services, proactive publicity and elimination of hidden dangers
- The network sends information on safety training and general knowledge of safe gas use to promote the normalization of safety education.
- Security checks are more implemented, and users, communities and O&M realize networked services.
d. The value-added insurance can protect the gas safety.
III. System communication mode
a. Independent gateway or alarm as a gateway (LoraWan)
b. Independent gateway or alarm as a gateway (BLE Network)
c. Meter as a gateway (BLE Network)
IV. System composition
V. Basic Functions
a. Functions of each part
VI. System Monitoring
VII. Application Scenarios
Zhengzhou Anran I&C Technology Co.,Ltd.
Address: The National University Science Park, No.11, Changchun Road, High&New Technology Development District, Zhengzhou